Monday, November 14, 2011

German Heli Masters Augsburg 2011

Hey!

Finally I got to write about things that happened in the past couple of months..

It started one September Saturday, exactly the 10th. I and my dad were heading Augsburg.. Well, that was actually my first Heli Event ever! Excitement? YES! It was an awesome and hot day.. The place was crowded with people and HELIS! :) FreakWare, Holonatix, Torsion Blades, Thunder Tiger, BeastX etc.
 We were first walking around and I had a little chat with Petr Novotny at the Torsion Blades stand. There I met Pavel Kefurt, the Team pilot Thunder Tiger Int. and his dad, Petr Kefurt.. From then on we have been talking about a lot of stuff regarding heli flying and I learned a lot of new stuff and met a lot of people :) I got to talk with the Manager of Thunder Tiger Europe Jörk Hennek.
Of course I can't leave out the actual flying site. What else to say than awesome flights, breath-taking smackdown in hands of Pavel and outstanding atmosphere.. Too bad I could not stay there through the next day but next year I sure will do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment